[Xorp-users] Changing OSPF routes/costs/any part in the OSPF routing table

Alexandru Blidaru alexsb92 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:05:24 PST 2012

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the pointer! I took a look around the configuration mode, but i
wasn't able to see something that i'd recognize as useful. Since I'm not
too familiar with networks and stuff I did have quite a bit of stuff to
look up, but I still couldn't really find anything that'd be of use. Do you
know any more specific under what category i could find those options?

Alexandru Blidaru

@G_raph <https://twitter.com/#!/G_Raph> || LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandrublidaru>||
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/alexandru.blidaru>