[Xorp-users] Fwd: Route redistribution issue

Igor Maravić igorm at etf.rs
Mon Jul 23 01:51:39 PDT 2012

Good catch :)
Well if the redistribution was bad, TAGS would be bad. Because they aren't
redistribution is good.

You're problem is that you've hit RIP_INFINITY. RIP_INFINITY is set to 16.
So, routes that have metric larger then 16, won't even enter the RIP code.
I have to say that this isn't a redistribution BUG.

You're solution with import policy seems logical, but you should refine it
a little.
BR
Igor
---8<---