[Xorp-users] (no subject)

Adrian Fernández Morales adrian.fm at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Mon May 14 12:11:34 PDT 2012

Currently I'm testing some options of XORP and have found myself into a
problem with authentication.

When I use that functionality it works correctly but when I try to
disable it, nothing happens. The software keeps setting authentication
parameters in messages and discarding the received ones that doesn't use
authentication at all.

To delete the previouly configured authentication in OSPF I use the
command:

delete protocols ospf4 area x.x.x.x interface ethy vif ethy address
z.z.z.z authentication simple-password "password"

I also use the same command without specifying the password explitcily
but result is the same. When I'm inserting commands I use tab to complete,
to avoid mistakes and be sure of correctness.

Thanks in advance.
Participe en la XVI Convencion Cientifica de Ingenieria y Arquitectura del 26 al 30 de noviembre de 2012. La Habana, Cuba: http://ccia.cujae.edu.cu

Consulte la enciclopedia colaborativa cubana. http://www.ecured.cu