[Xorp-users] (no subject)

Adrian Fernández Morales adrian.fm at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Mon May 21 08:07:18 PDT 2012

Erick:

I think you missunderstodd what I was trying to explain. My problem isn't
about using authentication but disabling it after being configured and used
successfully. The only way I've found is by restarting the daemon.

By the way, the version I'm using is 1.8.5.

I've had another situation regarding ospf in XORP. It's when you configure a
XORP on an ABR of a stub area. The problem is that a default route isn't
advertised into the area and the concept of stub is completely lost.

Thank you.