[Xorp-users] xorp ospf click

Martin Grossman grossman at bbn.com
Mon Nov 5 11:24:09 PST 2012

I have xorp running fine and doing what I need with its
ospf4 config.  Now, I need to first test with user-mode click
and finally with kernel-mode click.

I have the very latest xorp, and the very latest click.
I do not mind going back to any recent version of either!

My current problem is when I start xorp I'm getting the error...

WARNING xorp-rtrmgr:<pid> XrlFinderTarget obj/i686-pc-linux-gnu/xrl
/target/finder_base.cc:482 handle_finder_0_2_resolve_xrl Handling method
for finder/0.2/resolv_xrl failed: XrlCmdError 102 Command failed Xrl
does not resolve: finder://fea/fea_click/0.2/load_click

I'm willing to spend time fixing this in the latest xorp but have no
idea where to start looking.  Can anyone lend a hand?

Does anyone know what old version of xorp worked with an old version of
click?

Or, are these better question for xorp-hackers?