[Xorp-users] Help

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Aug 6 08:17:29 PDT 2014

On 08/05/2014 11:58 PM, 전해숙 wrote:
> First I made /xorp/clickinf/Sconscript.
>
> I changed  /xorp/xrl/interfaces/SConscript , /xorp/arl/targets/SConscript, /xorp/etc/templates/SConscript for my clickinf directory.
> But running scons, there is a KeyError : 'enable_clickinf'.
> How can I avoid this error ???
> Littletree.

Please show the full log of your error, and show your changes:  git diff

Search through the entire repository for 'enable_olsr', for instance, and
make sure you are duplicating all the necessary bits when you are adding
your enable_clickinf option.

And finally, I deleted an over-sized message because it looked like spam, but
maybe it was just encoded in a different language or attachment.  Please re-send
if it is legitimate.