[Xorp-users] testing XORP modules

Wei Wen wei.wen0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 06:56:37 PST 2014

Hello,

I saw that there are tests directory with each module in the source code.
So I think about doing some testing myself. The first problem I encountered
is the ".h" file. When using g++, it cannot find where the header files are
located. After I had that resolved, and compile the source code again with
g++, I still got a lot of error messages. Could someone please let me know
if there is some way to test the code? Since the testing code is already
written, I am sure there should be a way to run the testing code. Thank you
very much.

Best regards,
Wei Wen