[Xorp-users] Help

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Jul 25 08:46:32 PDT 2014

On 07/24/2014 02:31 AM, 전해숙 wrote:
> I am a novice about xorp.
> How can I use test directory ? There are no SConstruct.
> I want to make a test according to a function such as cli, libfeaclient, etc.
> Now, I want to use CLI and interface structure of fea and give interface information to our sw block.
> I don't want to use any routing blocks including fib, lib.
>
> Could you give me some  directions ?

Maybe see how the click stuff is written.  I'm not sure click actually works, but
I think it will be similar to what you are trying to do.

If you end up writing any patches that help towards this goal, please
use git-format and git-send-mail to post them to the list.  I hope to have
time to go through the patch backlog someday soon.

And, I need to get the wiki documentation system hosted on my own machine
since the guys that were hosting it seem to have fallen off the internet!