[Xorp-users] [XORP Configuration] How to disable Linux kernel updates?

Daniel Seidenstücker d.seidenstuecker at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 04:53:13 PST 2016

Dear XORP community,

I want to use XORP with BGP and in my setup it should only receive routes
and determine the best one via best path selection algorithm. I also want to
measure the performance of XORP doing so. Therefore I want to disable the
for me unnecessary kernel updates.

I consulted the manual and did some web search but it seems that there is no
such configuration possibility. Maybe configuring click as fea and disabling
“duplicate-routes-to-kernel” could help but I couldn’t get it to run.

Regards,

Daniel Seidenstuecker