[Bro-Dev] Masters updated

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:26:23 PST 2010

> The merging is really easy. Updating the submodules is somewhat
> cumbersome, but perhaps I haven't found the right recipe for doing
> all of them at once yet (I'm already using "git submodule foreach"
> but still).

That's the best way I found; I don't think it will be that bad after things settle down and we don't need to make these updates that span all repositories.

Can you re-check that the broccoli/master repository has an updated submodule for broccoli-python; it didn't look like it was using the master version of broccoli-python.