[Bro-Dev] #336: Global config variable to disable packet filtering (i.e., accept all packets)

Bro Tracker bro at tracker.icir.org
Wed Dec 8 21:02:30 PST 2010

#336: Global config variable to disable packet filtering (i.e., accept all
packets)
------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  gregor           |      Owner:
      Type:  Feature Request  |     Status:  new
 Component:  Bro              |    Version:
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:

Comment (by seth):

 Nevermind, after chatting with Vern I'm convinced this feature isn't worth
 it.  Maybe we should make some default way to capture all traffic with
 pcap.bro though?  Vern pointed out the filter "ip or not ip" captures
 everything and it even works when mpls or vlan tags are present in the
 traffic.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tracker.icir.org/bro/ticket/336#comment:7>
Bro Tracker <http://tracker.icir.org/bro>