[Bro-Dev] Problem installing

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Dec 14 19:11:28 PST 2010

On Dec 14, 2010, at 5:34 PM, Jonathan Siwek wrote:

> But it looks like it skipped straight to #3 and I don't understand why.  Does that directory really not exist?

As I was going through documenting everything you asked for, I found the problem.  I installed the binary copy of cmake for MacOS X and it's installed in the Applications directory with a symlink to /usr/bin/.

/Applications/CMake 2.8-2.app/Contents/bin/cmake

The space in the path makes things not work so well. :)