[Bro-Dev] Problem installing

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Wed Dec 15 09:00:20 PST 2010

> I found the problem. I installed the binary copy of cmake for MacOS X and it's
> installed in the Applications directory with a symlink to /usr/bin/.
>
> /Applications/CMake 2.8-2.app/Contents/bin/cmake
>
> The space in the path makes things not work so well. :)

Ah ok, that makes sense to me now.  At "make install" time I made the copy of the BroControl directory with `${CMAKE_COMMAND} -E copy_directory` instead of `cp` because I thought that would be the more 'portable' way to do things, but it seems I need to add some quotes around ${CMAKE_COMMAND} so that spaces in the path get escaped.

I'll fix it on fastpath.