[Bro-Dev] #80: Checking for the existance keys in multi-dimensional tables gives error message

Bro Tracker bro at tracker.icir.org
Fri Nov 19 13:31:19 PST 2010

#80: Checking for the existance keys in multi-dimensional tables gives error
message
-----------------------+------------------
  Reporter:  bernhard  |      Owner:
      Type:  Problem   |     Status:  seen
 Component:  Bro       |    Version:  1.4
Resolution:            |   Keywords:

Comment (by seth):

 This is a known weakness with Bro's parser (Vern documented it somewhere I
 think).  Does anyone know how hard it would be to implement this?
 Reasonable for 1.6?

 Personally I would really like to see it fixed as I've encountered the
 need to do this several times.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tracker.icir.org/bro/ticket/80#comment:3>
Bro Tracker <http://tracker.icir.org/bro>