[Bro-Dev] first try at a skeleton script

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Oct 4 08:37:47 PDT 2010

Finally coming back around to this...

On Sep 29, 2010, at 6:23 PM, Robin Sommer wrote:

> - Another thought, considering our goal of building "configuration
> wizards"

Yes!  That would be awesome and very helpful for the users that get nervous when they look at a programming language.  I don't know if it would be loading too much functionality into broctl or not, but I can imagine having the wizard-ish interface there.

I agree with all of your other points though (thanks), and I'll do another revision sometime this week although I know you won't see it for a couple of week still.  (I feel like I'm talking to myself).