[Bro-Dev] DataSeries for Bro (was: Major NSF funding for Bro development)

marlitt at ucalgary.ca marlitt at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 29 14:43:25 PDT 2010

hi Robin

my intern has finished his project, and has returned to his university. We
are still wrapping up the documentation. I'll see him next week at OSDI,
so he and I can discuss this in person. If you, Vern or any of the
developers happen to be at OSDI, we could have an informal discussion
then. We can also plan for a more formal presentation a bit later.

thanks
Martin