[Bro-Dev] [Fwd] Re: DataSeries for Bro (was: Major NSF funding for Bro development)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Sep 29 16:37:17 PDT 2010

(Did that ever appear on the list? I had approved it, but don't
think I saw it coming through?)

Robin

----- Forwarded message from marlitt at ucalgary.ca -----

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:43:25 -0600 (MDT)
From: marlitt at ucalgary.ca
To: Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org>
Cc: Martin Arlitt <martin.arlitt at ucalgary.ca>, Vern Paxson <vern at icir.org>,
	bro-dev at bro-ids.org
Subject: Re: DataSeries for Bro (was: Major NSF funding for Bro development)

hi Robin

my intern has finished his project, and has returned to his university. We
are still wrapping up the documentation. I'll see him next week at OSDI,
so he and I can discuss this in person. If you, Vern or any of the
developers happen to be at OSDI, we could have an informal discussion
then. We can also plan for a more formal presentation a bit later.

thanks
Martin

----- End forwarded message -----

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org