[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] topic/policy-scripts-new: Extract packet data for the dpd.log (7c168e0)

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Apr 21 09:34:21 PDT 2011

On Apr 21, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Robin Sommer wrote:

>  I think we
> shouldn't add too many tiny scripts that do things that a boolean
> option can achieve just as well. In other words: @load shouldn't
> replace redef. :-)

Haha.  Telling me not to replace redef with @load as soon as we have it available as a viable option! :P

I initially thought of an option, but then decided it might be better as a separate script since the field would still be included if I left it as an option and I didn't want the field to show up at all.  What do you think?  I suppose it doesn't matter if the field shows up and is empty all of the time.