[Bro-Dev] Script reorg proposal

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Aug 2 08:22:29 PDT 2011

On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Jonathan Siwek wrote:

> I think I'd probably like for the default BROPATH to just contain the $prefix/share/bro.

I'd actually like the path to have bro/, bro/policy/, and bro/site/.  The things that people are typically going to be loading will come from those two directories.  I'd like people to understand they're loading stuff from contrib when they do so i'd like to leave that out of the path.

(This is all with the caveat that I just started reading this thread and this may have been addressed already).