[Bro-Dev] trace-summary question

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Sun Aug 7 22:04:53 PDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 22:01 -0700, you wrote:

> (Well, there used to be something to do - use large-conns.bro

That's what the part 'with a given summary' was aiming at: if you feed
trace-summary a conn.log that already has that problme, there's
nothing it can do about it. That's not saying there aren't ways to get
the conn.log right in the first place. :)

> , until it was unceremoniously dumped)

Was it dumped, or is it just not moved over yet? I don't recall.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org