[Bro-Dev] vnc+websockets

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Aug 8 17:07:22 PDT 2011

On Aug 8, 2011, at 7:11 PM, Vern Paxson wrote:

> And how about a VNC analyzer?  The ICSI admins were just asking for one
> (or at least a recognizer, to spot non-tunneled VNC).

We have the very slightest beginnings of one in the tracker from Justin Azoff.  It probably needs a lot added to it before being integrated though.

	http://tracker.bro-ids.org/bro/ticket/194

Anyone up for working on that more?  Of course, it sounds like this analyzer would probably satisfy the ICSI admins as-is.