[Bro-Dev] Autodoc: how to link to another script?

Gregor Maier gregor at icir.org
Wed Aug 10 11:17:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

what's the best way to link from one script to another? I know I can
link to identifiers and types, but linking to a full script would be
nice.....

Or maybe a more general question for best practices: In my tunnel branch
I've added an optional column to conn.log showing to tunnel information.
In the autodoc for this column it would be nice to link to the
redef'able consts that control tunnel decapsulation. My idea was to link
to the script that redef's these const to enable the tunnel
decapsulation. But it also be nice (or better) to be able to link to
where the consts directly as a "block" instead of linking to them
individually. They are in bro.init in a module called Tunnel.

cu
gregor
--
Gregor Maier