[Bro-Dev] newly found segfaults from metrics framework

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Aug 15 20:02:17 PDT 2011

After I did more work on the metrics framework today I started seeing new segfaults but they appear to derive from memory corruption.  I'm seeing them all over the place now when I load the frameworks/metrics/ssl-example.bro

Would someone mind taking a look through base/frameworks/metrics/main.bro and base/frameworks/metrics/non-cluster.bro in addition to playing with the ssl-example.bro script to see if I'm doing something crazy that could lead to memory corruption?