[Bro-Dev] newly found segfaults from metrics framework

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Aug 16 17:56:00 PDT 2011

On Aug 16, 2011, at 6:47 PM, Jonathan Siwek wrote:

> Looked like it tried to stuff a string value someplace inside the CompositeHash::key buffer when it hasn't been sized to hold that much:

Arg!  I'm creating indexes too large again! (not the first time I've done this).  Robin, Vern, any guidance?  I generally really like how the metrics framework is implemented now and I'd like to build on top of the current model but I obviously don't want to cause overly extensive performance problems.

Thanks Jon!