[Bro-Dev] PF_RING cluster ID

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Aug 31 10:45:42 PDT 2011

On Aug 31, 2011, at 12:28 PM, Seth Hall wrote:

> Use the cluster deployment in BroControl and assign each of the virtual interfaces to a separate worker node.  Since you're running the git master though, keep in mind that the broctl master that is currently checked out has some problems.  I'll work on merging in our fixed branch today and I'll reply again once it's updated.

I just got this branch merged so you'll have to do:

git pull
git submodule update --init --recursive

Also, there seems to be some problem with installing this update overtop of an old install.  You will probably want to backup any config and scripts files you have and delete your entire installation directory.