[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] fastpath: Fix error emitted when loading local.bro in bare mode (8d7ca13)

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Dec 1 07:14:29 PST 2011

Oh.  Hm, I see what you are talking about now.  I wouldn't expect people to ever run local.bro in bare mode.  Actually, how about you just remove that whole redef from the local.bro script (and the @load you added)?  I wasn't sure I liked it that much at the time I wrote it and I don't think it would be something that a lot of people would be interested in anyway.

http://www.bro-ids.org/