[Bro-Dev] Empty log fields

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Dec 1 10:46:28 PST 2011

On Dec 1, 2011, at 12:51 PM, Robin Sommer wrote:

> I can live with Seth's "nil" as well. Deal?

I guess I can live with that but I wish that ascii included Matthias' suggestion of the null character.  Weirdly, I think that would be best since empty string and no value would both be represented by single a single byte.  nil it is.

> [1] No, that's *not* filibustering.

Yeah, congress doesn't filibuster either.  They only need to *threaten* that they will.

http://www.bro-ids.org/