[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_Where is Binpac warning for Bro 2.0

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Fri Dec 9 14:40:10 PST 2011

I try another thing.

I just type this in my binpac code

&check(abcdefg)

right after a variable, and my binpac code is successfully compiled and
linked. So &check is ignored in current Bro package, is it?

That is a  really bad news for me. Then I have to spend much much more time
to rewrite &check condition into Bro's script which is sometimes hard to do.

Is there any future plan to activate &check statement again?

Best,

Hui

hlin33 at illinois.edu