[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_Where is Binpac warning for Bro 2.0

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Fri Dec 9 17:15:38 PST 2011

That is cruel!

I remember that at the very beginning, I saw some exception generated by
binpac which is related to some value range.

In this afternoon, I check some cc code generated by binpac code, it seems
that Binpac will generate some exception such as out-of-bound, string
length and so on. I probably regard them as the exception throwed by
&check.

Anyway, the news is cruel to me and I have to put those checks into Bro
script.

Does binpac++ will do something like this?

Best,

Hui

--
Hui Lin