[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_Where is Binpac warning for Bro 2.0

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:54:25 PST 2011

On the current work, I am doing some basic checking. Such as value range. I
sometimes add thing like check(0) to some obsolete case.

There is something that is coming to my mind which is not related to my
work. Is that possible to have some simple state management in binpac too?
Like make it possible for us to define global variable as parsing goes on.

--
Hui Lin
Research Assistant
hlin33 at illinois.edu