[Bro-Dev] I am bit-wise logical operations in Bro script?

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 21 08:14:58 PST 2011

In the DNP3 protocol analyzer that I am writing, I need to check some
certain byte value (or even single bit) within the parsed field. It will be
easy to do that if we have bitwise logical operator.

However, I have already used "/" and "*" to manually calculate the bytes
out from a field. So far so good.

--
Hui Lin
Research Assistant