[Bro-Dev] Current status of PAPI support

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Wed Dec 28 06:59:08 PST 2011

> Yeah, shouldn't be too hard. The code is easy to find, it's enclosed in
> "#ifdef USE_PAPI".

Great. Would you mind pointing me to the old branch? I cannot get to it
via the old SVN:

    svn ls svn+ssh://svn.icir.org/bro/branches
    svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'svn+ssh://svn.icir.org/bro'
    svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the
-q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion
configuration file.
    svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Another related PAPI question: does anyone know how to measure (i.e.,
what counters to read/combine) whether the memory bus is congested?

    Matthias