[Bro-Dev] Bro roadmap

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Jan 18 09:19:04 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 08:58 -0800, you wrote:

> features we plan to integrate in which version.

For the features, we had that but have now moved them to tracker
milestones.

>  (I'm often wondering whether I should set the milestone for tickets
>  I file to 1.6 or 1.7)

Generally speaking, 1.6 is clean up and bug fixing for the C++ part;
restructuring of scripts and their output; new build and test
infrastructure; and documentation (partially). If something clearly
fits in there, set it to 1.6; otherwise leave the version open. I
guess we could put something like that online as a guideline.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org