[Bro-Dev] config.status

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Jan 19 21:09:29 PST 2011

Jon,

I have another feature request regarding the CMake setup. With
autotools, one gets a config.status file that when run recreates a
configuration including all the configure options. That's quite
handy, and not for the least because one can easily check how
exactly one ran configure last time (prefix, debug enabled, etc.)

Can we add something like that to the CMake setup? I'm thinking all
it needs to be is actually the exact configure call written into a
file and made executable. However, ideally that would not end up in
the build directory because they it won't survive a make distclean.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org