[Bro-Dev] #272: topic/seth/strings-without-checkstring - Use Bytes() and Len() instead of CheckString() in strings.bif

Bro Tracker bro at tracker.icir.org
Mon Jan 31 09:20:24 PST 2011

#272: topic/seth/strings-without-checkstring - Use Bytes() and Len() instead of
CheckString() in strings.bif
----------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  seth           |      Owner:  seth
      Type:  Merge Request  |     Status:  assigned
 Component:  Bro            |    Version:  1.5.2
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:  sprint

Comment (by seth):

 I don't know why I didn't see the error in the test suite last time.  The
 problem is fixed now.  Sorry about the other false starts. :)

 I commented on what was going wrong in the commit.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tracker.icir.org/bro/ticket/272#comment:14>
Bro Tracker <http://tracker.icir.org/bro>