[Bro-Dev] #505: Invalid Unref crash

Gilbert Clark gc355804 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 20 22:25:11 PDT 2011

Hmm; good point.  I found it odd that the new logging framework code
doesn't crash given the same trace under the same conditions, though.
Also, since the crash seems to be in the core, I'd be a little surprised
if it was the threading / logging code in there that was doing it.

I *did* just notice that the script path in that trace doesn't match the
path to the bro executable; if the problem appears on a real interface
as well, will re-run and generate a correct trace :)

--Gilbert