[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] fastpath: Change policy.misc.loaded-scripts tests. (cd5c564)

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri Jul 22 18:15:27 PDT 2011

>>    To make it insensitive to scripts loaded by default, now it just
>>    checks that the loaded_scripts log is created and has contents.
>
> Not sure about this one. Isn't it actually interesting if the default
> set changes? And once things are getting stable that shouldn't happen
> too often.

It was just bugging the heck out of me seeing tests keep failing that way, but I agree that it's good indicator of a problem if one person's default set of loaded scripts differs from another.

I'll put it back so that we have one test that covers that (not a complete revert because old was just testing the event directly and not the provided policy script).