[Bro-Dev] Loading directories

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Wed Jun 1 14:26:52 PDT 2011

> What I'm wondering hiwer is whether we should move "foo.bro" into the
> subdirectory under some magic name (like init.bro or __init__.bro or
> __package__.bro or ...)

How about just foo/foo.bro?  That would avoid problem of referring to the
wrong instance of the script due to confusion regarding what directory one
is working out of.

BTW, if foo.bro itself pulls in ext1.bro etc., then what if the user doesn't
*want* the ext1.bro functionality?  Or is the model that they have to use
it, and it's just split out into another script for keeping each script
bite-sized?

		Vern