[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] topic/robin/reporting: Overhauling the internal reporting of messages to the user. (93894ee)

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:12:59 PDT 2011

> Another question: what do you guys think about merging Logger and
> LogMgr now? I.e., let LogMgr do both error reporting and normal log
> output.

Are you talking about just merging the Logger's currently implemented interface as-is under the LogMgr class, or was there some additional integration of the two you were thinking about?  If the former, it seems like maybe just finding a better name for the Logger class would do (MsgReporter, maybe?).