[Bro-Dev] &log attribute

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Mar 22 17:34:57 PDT 2011

On Mar 22, 2011, at 8:08 PM, Vern Paxson wrote:

> 	type attribute &log;	# declares "&log" as a new attribute,
> 				# in this case without an associated value

Ah!  Nice.  I like that too.  Now you're going to get me thinking about other ways this can be used.

I generally like this for one reason already, it brings more of the "core" functionality (creating new attributes) to the scripting layer.  I'm probably always going to be in favor of anything that does that. :)