[Bro-Dev] conn.bro

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue May 3 12:57:19 PDT 2011

On May 3, 2011, at 3:37 PM, Robin Sommer wrote:

>> Isn't that what c$start_time is?
>
> Sorry, I wasn't clear: I prefer to have c$start_time *logged*.

It is.  Do you want the field named "start_time"?  I was just trying to keep consistency among those first several fields for all of the logs with the assumption that in each case the $ts field is the earliest evident activity for whatever the logged data is (initial request for http, first packet for conn, etc).