[Bro-Dev] Where did the min() function go?

Gregor Maier gregor at icir.org
Fri May 6 17:05:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm having a weird problem. The min() inline function is gone from
master. It's still used by a bunch of files that still compile, so there
must be a C++ builtin, macro, or whatever. I just can't find it where is
it?

I noticed that when trying to merge master into my rpc/nfs branch. I'm
using min() to and it seem that the signature I use is not supported by
the the current version of min.....

BTW, the min() inlines where removed by this commit (in my actual patch
I added overloaded min() functions but they didn't make it to master,
presumably due to the cleanup)

commit 714289bd1354f5ab62b87e7ae86592ad70414746
Author: Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org>
Date:   Wed Apr 27 21:25:51 2011 -0700

    Changing the HTTP's analyzers internals to use 64-bit integers.
    (Gregor Maier).

    This is the patch from #326, plus some cleanup.

cu
Gregor
--
Gregor Maier