[Bro-Dev] metrics framework

Gilbert Clark gc355804 at ohio.edu
Mon May 9 02:41:32 PDT 2011

Maybe this is a long-term / out-of-scope feature, but what about adding
an ability to bind OIDs to certain metrics and make them available via
SNMP / NETCONF / etc.?  This could integrate nicely with existing
network monitoring / management infrastructure wherever bro might be
deployed, and could also let existing tools handle the collection /
graphing / visualization of metrics.

--Gilbert Clark