[Bro-Dev] Broxygen docs

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Nov 16 11:16:03 PST 2011

(Moving this to bro-dev).

I've only taken a quick look at your recent changes so far, but that
looks good!

Quick comments:

    - I think we should leave the "other components" out and document
      them separately on the web page. That stuff is pulled out of the
      other git repositories, and doing that manually (as I think one
      would have to, right?) is quite cumbersome and error prone.

    - The changes break the current web pages unfortunately, see:

        http://www.bro-ids.org/documentation-beta/index.html
        http://www.bro-ids.org/documentation-git/index.html

      We should be able to hard-code the beta page to the last commit
      before the merge, and can then keep working on the git version.

    - I suggest to use the non-serif font for the section headlines,
      and using serif only for the page title. That's how the web
      pages are doing as well and looks a bit better IMO.

More later. I'll also start to adding some first documentation to
event.bif to see how that gies.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org