[Bro-Dev] BiF prefix

Gregor Maier gregor at icir.org
Mon Nov 28 14:54:40 PST 2011

On 11/27/11 20:44 , Matthias Vallentin wrote:
> Why does the BiF
>
>      NFS3::mode2string%(mode: count%): string
>
> have a prefix of NFS3? No other BiF has such a prefix.

I added namespace support for BiF's with my work on NFS/RPC(*) and this
one is the only new BiF I wrote. The idea is that in the long run we
should migrate BiF's to appropriate namespaces.

cu
Gregor

(*) That's when I also added support for making types, globals, enums,
etc. easily accessible in C++, BiF, and script land

--
Gregor Maier
<gregor at icir.org>  <gregor at icsi.berkeley.edu>