[Bro-Dev] Call for opinions on logging framework syntax problem

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Nov 30 13:33:35 PST 2011

>> Yeah. I can see sets, vectors being a problem, however, wouldn't it
>> break in the same way as sets/vectors of record types?
>

> I don't think the logging framework supports sets or vectors of records.

That's right, it does not. One could simply choose to disable the logging of sets/vectors of ports and use different predefined column names - however this somehow does not feel right, since a port is a basic type.