[Bro-Dev] Beta schedule

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Oct 12 09:15:20 PDT 2011

Sounds like everybody feels we're getting ready to do our beta
release. Let's aim for early next week. Here's what I think is left to
do:

    - #511: Cleanup distribution a bit more (Robin)
    - #601: Write docs for notice framework (Seth)
    - #601: Cleanup and organize the documentation we have (Robin[1])
    - #544: Get scan.bro into shape (Seth)
    - #622: Some of these seem to addressed, others not. (John, can
            you take the lead closing this ticket? Some might just need a
            decision/reminder if what's we're currenty doing is the right
            thing.)

I'm fine pushing the rest to the final release. Let me know if anybody
see any other showstopper.

Robin

[1] I'll make sure things get online and make a pass over the content
if time permits. Anybody else, please also look through and edit what
you find.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org