[Bro-Dev] Beta schedule

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Wed Oct 12 19:50:10 PDT 2011

tracked in more detail here: http://tracker.bro-ids.org/bro/ticket/510

and put up on the site here: http://www.bro-ids.org/documentation/upgrade.html

Think that's mostly done: http://www.bro-ids.org/development/logging.html

>  * Complete script reference (though that can wait to final release)

Does that mean the generated bro script docs (think I'm going to start calling them "Broxygen docs" for short) ?

If so, I didn't look at how far Robin got on the www new-git branch, but part of that will help incorporate those docs into the website.

Another general task might be to cleanup the scattered TODO/XXX's.