[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_Need Help on Git Merge Bro's master

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 25 20:30:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

After two hours of trying and testing, I am totally messed up with Bro's Git
repository.

Today I discuss something with Jonathan about using broccoli and I find that
for the long time, I just work on my branch and I did not merge and update
from master branch into my branch. But I need to use some .bro policy in the
current master branch.

So I try, 'git fetch', 'git merge origin/master' in my own development
branch or in my local master branch. All I got is the error when I
./configure Bro's source code. Here are the errors:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:3 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    cmake/CommonCMakeConfig.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:38 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    FindRequiredPackage
**************************

any comment?

How can I get the scripts developed in Master branch into my branch without
error?

Best,

Hui

-- Found sed: /bin/sed
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:50 (FindRequiredPackage):
  Unknown CMake command "FindRequiredPackage".

--
Hui Lin
Research Assistant
hlin33 at illinois.edu