[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_default path to load .bro policy file

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 25 20:48:09 PDT 2011

Hi,

Since I could not merge master branch into my own developing branch, I
manually copy ./script into separate location.
I try to run Bro with "listen.bro" policy. In this policy, it contains the
load command
@load base/frameworks/communication

When I run it, Bro complains that 'can't open
base/frameworks/communication'. I guess there should be some configuration
that Bro can know where to start find the .bro policy. I am just wondering
how to configure such path?

Best,

Hui

--